New! “Beemoji” Stickers for iOS 10!
With the release of iOS 10 Apple added a bunch of fun new features to iMessage, including effects, apps, and stickers that you can send to your friends. Stickers are used when chatting in the Messages app and are a super fun way of adding spice and emotion to your chats.
We’ve just released our first Stickers app for iOS 10 and we’re over the moon excited about it! The app is called “Beemojis”, which as you probably noticed is a mashup of the words “bee” and “emojis”.
You can use these stickers just like emojis and you can also “stick” them on top of messages and pictures that were shared within a chat window. They are so fun to use and we’re excited to have our cute little bees available for everyone to enjoy!
Want to download and use Beemojis? Here’s how:
1. Open the Messages app and tap the expand (carrot) button next to the typing window.
2. Tap the App Store icon.
3. Tap the “apps” button (4 circles) in the bottom left corner.
4. Tap the Store (plus) button to open the Messages App Store.
5. Search for “beemojis”.
6. Tap the “buy” button to download the stickers.
7. Once the stickers have downloaded you will see them on your Messages apps screen. Tap the Beemojis icon to see your new stickers!
8. Tap the “up” carrot to expand to a full screen view of the stickers.
9. Tap and hold on a sticker and then drag it up into the conversation and place it over a message or even another picture! Hint: As you are dragging a sticker you can even use 2 fingers to pinch and zoom to make the sticker bigger before you let go of it!
Here’s an example of what a Beemoji sticker looks like placed on a picture. So fun!
10. You can also tap on a sticker then tap the blue “send” button to send it into the conversation.
Beemoji stickers are a super fun way to BEE more expressive and make your chats sweeter than honey! Download Beemojis today and delight your friends with these buzzy little beemoji stickers!
Beemojis are currently only available for Apple devices running iOS 10. Check out the video below for a peek on how to use Beemojis in Messages!